CLEANING SERVICES NEEDED (POSTED December 1, 2020)
The RPC is accepting proposals from area cleaners interested in providing cleaning services for apartment unit turnovers at the RPC’s Emergency Shelter for Families in Champaign.
- Two-bedroom and studio apartment units (each unit 693 square foot)
- Ability to complete cleaning within 48 hours of request (if necessary)
- In most cases there will be one-week notice given
- Quote should reflect the cost for a two-bedroom unit and the cost for a studio unit and include two estimates: one with cleaning supplies included and one without cleaning supplies included
- Standard cleaning of entire apartment unit (two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen, hallway, living room), includes thorough cleaning of refrigerator and stove
- Estimate that the need will be approximately 45 cleanings annually
- Interested cleaners will need to provide proof of insurance
Area cleaners that would like to view one of the apartments before submitting a quote are invited to come to the facility at 302 E. Park Street in Champaign, IL, on Thursday, December 10, 2020, from 1-3pm.
Champaign County Regional Planning Commission
RE: ESF Cleaning Services Proposals
1776 E. Washington Street
Urbana, IL 61802
The RPC is an equal opportunity employer. Small, minority, and female-owned businesses are encouraged to apply.