COVID-19 Relief Program
As of August 1, acceptance of applications for the CSBG COVID-19 Relief Program is suspended. Staff will be working through the applications received through July 31, 2020. We hope to begin accepting applications again by mid-September, so please check back in at that time.
- Resources for families during COVID-19
- Resource Guide for Immigrants in C-U
- Here is a link to a document that features some of our community’s resources – mostly for food, transportation, and shelter. It includes information about donations or needed supplies that organizations have requested.
- The United Way of Champaign County and Community Foundation of East Central Illinois Boards of Directors have authorized the establishment of the Champaign County COVID-19 Relief Fund. Find more information at this link.
- A Champaign County COVID-19 Food Distribution Volunteer Sign-Up is a combined effort between Champaign PTA Council and Champaign Urbana Public Health District to allow individuals to sign up if they would like to be contacted about future volunteer opportunities. You can sign up at this link.
- Here is a link to a list of Champaign-Urbana area restaurants offering free kids meals during school closures.