COVID-19 Resources

Eviction Moratorium

The eviction moratorium in the state of Illinois has been extended to February 6, 2021. You can find more information about the moratorium, including who is considered a “covered person,” in this list of Frequently Asked Questions about the Executive Order.

CSBG COVID-19 Relief Program

As of November 30, 2020, acceptance of applications for the CSBG COVID-19 Relief Program are suspended. Staff will be working through the applications received between November 16-30. Please check back in late January, as we hope to offer another round for application submission.

Other Resources: