The indicators in the Education category measure the state of education, from grade school to post-graduate, in Champaign County.
- College and University Enrollment measures the fall enrollment of Parkland College and the University of Illinois.
- Educational Attainment shows by percentage the estimated highest level of education attained by Champaign County residents over the age of 25.
- High School Graduation Rate measures the high school graduation rates in school districts in Champaign County.
- Pupil to Teacher Ratio measures the number of students per teacher at elementary and high schools in Champaign County school districts.
- School District Expenditure per Student measures the operational, instructional, and total expenditures per student made by Champaign County school districts.