Letter of Intent / Proposal Checklist 9.7.2021
Funding from ESG-CV grantees have been recaptured by the Continuum. Under the Reallocation Policy (11/2015), the Executive Committee has tasked the Rating & Ranking Committee with holding a competitive reallocation process. There is approximately $75,733.84 available. Grantees will have until 6/30/2022 to expend funds.
Reallocation must be based on local needs and priorities. The Executive Committee recognizes the provision of case management to literally homeless recipients of Emergency Housing Vouchers, and organized Street Outreach services as immediate critical needs. The community also faces a severe need for emergency shelter driven by evidence-based, Housing First, and trauma-informed practices.
Please submit proposals with the consideration of the above and including the documents below by Wednesday, September 14th, 2021. Proposals should be submitted to the CSPH Rating & Ranking Committee via e-mail (Jennifer Carlson: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mike Benner: email@example.com, and Andi Phillips: firstname.lastname@example.org). The timeline for this reallocation process is aggressive to allow the eventual grantee as much time as possible to expend funds before the 6/30/2022 expenditure deadline. Please see below for the timetable and the proposal checklist.
- ESG-CV Reallocation Announcement (Deadline: 9/7/21 CSPH meeting)
- Letters of Intent packets due to Jennifer Carlson, Mike Benner, and Andi Phillips (Deadline: 9/14/2021 by close of business)
- CSPH Rating & Ranking Committee will rate & rank the proposals (Deadline: 9/15/2021)
- Full CSPH will be advised of final ranking and funding amounts via e-mail. Members only need to vote if they are opposed to the recommended funding (Deadline: 9/17/21)
- Voting closes for CSPH Vote (Deadline: 9/22/21 by noon)
- Funded agencies will work with IDHS & CSPH to secure contracts or contract amendments following the final CSPH vote.