The Champaign County Regional Planning Commission is the recipient of federal funding to promote kindergarten readiness to income-eligible families in Early Head Start, which serves infants, toddlers, and expectant parents; and Head Start, which serves three- to five-year-old-children. We partner with parents to assist children in developing the knowledge and skills necessary for school success and lifelong well-being.
- Brandi Granse Early Childhood Division Director bgranse [at] ccrpc [dot] org (217) 819-4040
- Christy Norton Child Development Services Manager cnorton [at] ccrpc [dot] org (217) 819-4106
- Timothy Short Transportation/Facilities Manager tshort [at] ccrpc [dot] org (217) 607-1089
- Hollie Ronk Child & Family Services Manager hhutchcraft [at] ccrpc [dot] org (217) 531-8284
- Michael Hogue Off Site Programs Manager mhogue [at] ccrpc [dot] org (217) 819-4037