This program provides case management and referral services connecting seniors to a wide array of community programs. Senior services staff collaborate with partner agencies to foster healthy aging, safety, and financial, legal, and housing support.
Services are available for Champaign County seniors aged 60 and older, families, and those interested in senior issues.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- East Central Illinois Area Agency on Aging
- Eldercare Locator
- Illinois Department on Aging
- Medicare Rights Center
- National Alliance for Caregiving
- National Council for Aging Care
- Medicare Matters
- Social Security Administration
- U.S. Administration on Aging