Adult Services Program
If one or more of the following applies to you, you may be eligible for the Adult Services Program:
- Family income for the last six months does not exceed either:
- the higher of the poverty level for an equivalent period
- 70% of the lower level standard income for an equivalent period
- Receive or are eligible to receive food stamps
- Receive public assistance payments
- Individual with a disability
Dislocated Worker Program
If one or more of the following applies to you, you may be eligible for the Dislocated Worker Program:
- You worked at a business that closed within the last two years
- You were laid off in the last two years from a job and are unlikely to return
- You have been unemployed 26 weeks or longer since a layoff
- You received written notice of a closing or downsizing
Who to Contact
Please contact any of our regional work sites (see sidebar), or email us at workNetservices@ccrpc.org
Advance notice is required for sign language interpretation.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.