Champaign County Continuum Of Service Providers To The Homeless
The Continuum seeks to end homelessness in Champaign County through client-centered services, community engagement, advocacy, and strategic resource allocation across a comprehensive continuum of service providers and community partners.
What is a Continuum of Care?
The CSPH is the US Department of Housing & Urban Development’s (HUD) Continuum of Care for Champaign County (IL-503). The CoC is the group composed of representatives of relevant organizations, which generally includes nonprofit homeless providers; victim service providers; faith?based organizations; governments; businesses; advocates; public housing agencies; school districts; social service providers; mental health agencies; hospitals; universities; affordable housing developers; law enforcement; organizations that serve homeless and formerly homeless veterans, and homeless and formerly homeless persons that are organized to plan for and provide, as necessary, a system of outreach, engagement, and assessment; emergency shelter; rapid re?housing; transitional housing; permanent housing; and prevention strategies to address the various needs of homeless persons and persons at risk of homelessness for a specific geographic area.
2023 CONTINUUM OF CARE PROGRAM NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY (NOFO)The Champaign County Continuum of Service Providers to the Homeless (CSPH) has begun preparations for the application for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Continuum of Care Program Competition, which includes the review of renewal and reallocation project applications.
For more information, please refer to this page.
The Continuum of Service Providers to the Homeless is always looking for new members to contribute to preventing and ending homelessness in Champaign County. If you would like more information about CSPH and how to become a member, please contact Katie Harmon.
Continuum of Care Coordinator
Continuum of Service Providers to the Homeless Chair
CSPH Policies & Procedures Manual
Compiled January 12, 2022. Includes ESG Written Standards.
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
- American Legion Auxiliary Unit 24
- Carle Health – Community Health Initiatives
- Center for Youth & Family Solutions
- Champaign County Emergency Management Agency
- Champaign County Health Care Consumers
- Champaign County Regional Planning Commission
- Champaign-Ford Regional Office of Education
- Champaign Park District
- Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District (MTD)
- Champaign-Urbana Public Health District
- Child Care Resource Service
- City of Champaign
- City of Champaign Township
- City of Urbana
- Community Choices
- Community Service Center of Northern Champaign County
- Courage Connection
- Crisis Nursery
- C-U at Home
- Cunningham Children’s Home
- Cunningham Township
- Department of Veterans Affairs – Illiana Health Care System
- Developmental Services Center
- Eastern Illinois Foodbank
- Faith United Methodist Church
- First Followers
- Greater Community AIDS Project of East Central Illinois
- Habitat for Humanity of Champaign County
- Hope Center of Vineyard Church
- Housing Authority of Champaign County
- Land of Lincoln Legal Aid
- Merci’s Refuge
- OSF – Community Resource Center
- The Pavilion
- Rosecrance, Inc.
- The Salvation Army
- Street Outreach Movement
- UIUC Gender and Sexuality Resource Center
- UIUC Student Assistance Center
- United Way of Champaign County
- University of Illinois, School of Social Work
- UP Center
- Village of Rantoul