Region 8 Human Service Transportation Plan Committee
The Human Service Transportation Plan (HSTP) is a unified, locally-derived, comprehensive plan for delivery of public and specialized transportation that services persons with disabilities, older adults, and persons with limited incomes by:
- Identifying transportation needs, gaps, and barriers;
- Outlining strategies for coordination transportation to better address those needs; and
- Prioritizing the transportation projects.
- Emily Dobson (Chair) - Soyland Access to Independent Living
- Larry Fisher - CCAR Industries
- Beth Beck-Marts - Central Illinois Public Transit
- Brad Parks - Developmental Services Center
- Kaycie Sanders - Dial-A-Ride
- Lynette Ashmore - LifeLinks
- Paul Cook - Moultrie County Beacon
- Jeffrey Drake - Rides Mass Transit District
- Laura Dick - SHOW BUS
- Sheila Greuel - East Central Illinois Area Agency on Aging
- Derrick Brawner - Health Alliance
- Sue Adams-Snelson - Macon Resources, Inc.
- Ron Frost - Shelby County Community Services, Inc.
- Kelly Lockhart (Chair) - Coles County
- Bill Wagoner (Vice-Chair) - Douglas County
- Roger Glazebrook - Moultrie County
- Jonathan Kaye - Cumberland County