New Program Seeks to Increase Safety in Champaign’s Garden Hills Community—While Also Making Its Homes More Energy Efficient
The Safety, Lighting, Energy Efficiency Program—coming in spring 2019—is a partnership between the RPC, Ameren Illinois, and the City of Champaign
LIHEAP Now Offering Saturday Appointments
You must schedule your appointment by calling the LIHEAP office. No walk-in appointments will be accepted.
RPC’s Early Childhood Education Program Earns High Marks from National Scoring System for Preschool Classrooms
Scores promote practices for improving preschool classroom teaching practices and stimulating children’s thinking and skills
Pedestrian and Bicycle Survey Going Out in April
If your household receives a survey, please make sure to complete it to help RPC staff better understand walking and bicycling behavior in the community and make our transportation system work better for everyone.
Youth Assessment Center Partners with University of Illinois
Sponsored by the National Institute of Justice, a project called VIP Screen engages with youth between the ages of 12 and 17, asking them about situations of adversity they have faced.
Second Chance Saturday Taking Place on April 13 in Watseka
Iroquois County residents don't want to miss out on this FREE expungement and sealing event. A hiring event will also be taking place.
Early Childhood Education Program Honored for Innovation, Nominated for Statewide Award
The Illinois Head Start Association’s Innovative Bright Practices project named the RPC’s Early Childhood Education program as its monthly winner in February. The program is automatically nominated for the annual Vanessa Rich Innovative Award.
Weatherization Program Now Accepting Requests for Proposals
The RPC is now accepting requests for proposals from architectural contractors, mechanical contractors, and appliance suppliers for labor and materials. All bids must be submitted using the RPC's bid packet.
New Youth Assessment Center Hours Effective January 2, 2019
Effective January 2, 2019, hours of operation at the Youth Assessment Center are changing.
CUUATS Completes Case Study for the Environmental Protection Agency
CUUATS was one of only four agencies from around the country chosen by the EPA to provide critical data for a project looking at air quality and greenhouse gas emissions caused by transportation.
- Children + Families We enhance the cognitive, social, and emotional development of children while promoting family strengths for children’s long-term benefit.
- Disability Services We provide services and supports that are responsive to the unique needs of each individual and promote independence, inclusion, and self-determination.
- Energy Assistance We help low-income residents save fuel and money while increasing the comfort of their homes.
- Housing Support We facilitate housing stability by empowering those in poverty to find their path to self-sufficiency.
- Planning + Development We implement a range of projects addressing policy analysis, planning processes, economic development, and more.
- Transportation We coordinate transportation funding and develop transportation plans and engineering studies.
- Workforce Development We seek to meet the needs of businesses, job seekers, and those who want to further their careers.
- Youth We assess youth for risk factors and link them to support and restorative services within the community.