Early Childhood Education Program Honored for Innovation, Nominated for Statewide Award
The Illinois Head Start Association’s Innovative Bright Practices project named the RPC’s Early Childhood Education program as its monthly winner in February. The program is automatically nominated for the annual Vanessa Rich Innovative Award.
Weatherization Program Now Accepting Requests for Proposals
The RPC is now accepting requests for proposals from architectural contractors, mechanical contractors, and appliance suppliers for labor and materials. All bids must be submitted using the RPC's bid packet.
New Youth Assessment Center Hours Effective January 2, 2019
Effective January 2, 2019, hours of operation at the Youth Assessment Center are changing.
CUUATS Completes Case Study for the Environmental Protection Agency
CUUATS was one of only four agencies from around the country chosen by the EPA to provide critical data for a project looking at air quality and greenhouse gas emissions caused by transportation.
Donations Give Head Start Families in Champaign County More to Be Thankful for This Holiday Season
A donation of more than two dozen Thanksgiving gift baskets helped the RPC ease the holiday burden on some of the families involved with our Early Childhood Education Program.
RPC’s Weatherization Program Helping Families in Champaign County Save Money on Energy Bills
The RPC’s weatherization work truly makes a difference every day for low-income families in Champaign County.
Regional Labor Force Survey Underway
The RPC seeks to help area employers determine the community’s training needs and promote job opportunities, while also supporting economic growth.
Nine Champaign County Residents Receive Scholarships from the RPC
The RPC's Community Services Board has awarded a group of nine individuals with scholarships to help defray the cost of their education.
U.S. Congressman Rodney Davis Visits RPC’s Workforce Development Program and Youth Assessment Center
U.S. Representative Rodney Davis visited the RPC’s Workforce Development program and Youth Assessment Center (YAC) to learn about how both programs benefit our community.
RPC Awarded Grant from U.S. Department of Labor to Assist Young Adults from High-Crime and High-Poverty Areas
The RPC becomes one of only 41 organizations in the United States to receive a grant aimed at helping Americans transition from the justice system to the workforce.
- Children + Families We enhance the cognitive, social, and emotional development of children while promoting family strengths for children’s long-term benefit.
- Disability Services We provide services and supports that are responsive to the unique needs of each individual and promote independence, inclusion, and self-determination.
- Energy Assistance We help low-income residents save fuel and money while increasing the comfort of their homes.
- Housing Support We facilitate housing stability by empowering those in poverty to find their path to self-sufficiency.
- Planning + Development We implement a range of projects addressing policy analysis, planning processes, economic development, and more.
- Transportation We coordinate transportation funding and develop transportation plans and engineering studies.
- Workforce Development We seek to meet the needs of businesses, job seekers, and those who want to further their careers.
- Youth We assess youth for risk factors and link them to support and restorative services within the community.